Advanced Quality Engineer
1. Participate in the development process and advance quality planning of new projects;
2. Responsible for the output of quality-related documents in the early development stage;
3. Organize project quality valve review, avoid potential quality risks, track improvement and verification;
4. Connected with the early customer quality problems and the implementation status of quality problems in the company;
5. Responsible for the quality upgrade control of the early development process;
6. Participate in the internal PPAP process and the achievement of quality indicators.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years of quality work experience in automotive electronic products;
2. Have certain quality knowledge, familiar with the quality of early development, verification and other related processes;
3. Proficient in using quality tools such as 8D and 5Why;
4. Familiar with IATF16949 quality system, VDA6.3\VDA6.5 audit knowledge;
5. Familiar with automotive electronic product testing, electronic components, software testing and other related knowledge;
6. Good planning and organization skills, communication and coordination skills, teamwork spirit;
7. Familiar with office software and automated office equipment;
8. Strong anti-pressure ability, logical thinking ability, good learning ability, sense of responsibility and principle.
Failure Analysis Engineer
1. Responsible for product failure analysis, including new products and mass production products;
2. Responsible for finding the root cause of the failure and completing the failure analysis report in time;
3. Sorted out failure analysis cases to form a database of experience and lessons;
4. Execute and follow up improvement activities;
5. Work with test engineers to analyze failure mechanisms and develop new verification schemes.
1. Major in electronics, automation, electrical appliances, etc.
2. Have more than 3 years of working experience in failure analysis of electronic products;
3. Understand the key parameters of components and be able to select components;
4. Ability of fault diagnosis and analysis, reliability analysis and problem solving;
5. Can use electronic related general instruments, such as electric soldering iron, multimeter, oscilloscope, etc.
Electronics Test Engineer
1. Major in electronics, automation, electrical, etc.
2. Have more than 5 years of experience in testing and developing electronic products;
3. Familiar with product test and development process and have my own opinions on test and development;
4. Certain electronic circuit analysis skills and problem-solving skills;
5. Proficient in using TestStand, C# / LabVIEW for production test program development.
1. Communicate with R&D and test requirements at the early stage of product development;
2. Responsible for making production test plans and developing and debugging test procedures;
3. Responsible for the development of automatic test machines;
4. Responsible for optimizing the existing production and test architecture scheme to improve test capacity;
5. Responsible for providing test fixture requirements to suppliers, coordinating processing and acceptance;
6. Responsible for verifying the reliability and stability of the test system;
7. Assisted in product debugging and failure analysis.
Key Account Sales
1, responsible for the selection and development of plants in the region;
2, responsible for project bidding of potential customers;
3, responsible for the project after fixed-point business docking;
4, responsible for project development after the completion of production business docking work;
5, responsible for project quantity of postpartum due payment collection;
6. Responsible for maintaining relationships with cooperating customers or potential customers, etc.
1, 3-5 years of experience in domestic mainstream depot development and cooperation (Faw / BAIC / Great Wall / Dongfeng / GAC / Changan / Dongfeng Xiaokang / Liuzhou Wuling / Chery / JAC / NIO / Xpeng / Weima / Ideal, etc.;
joint venture brands: Dongfeng Honda/DONGFENG Nissan/FAW Toyota/Guangzhou Honda/Guangzhou Toyota/Shanghai GM/North and South Volkswagen, etc.) ;
2, familiar with the process of depot bidding and project development;
3, engineering background is preferred, have a driver's license and have communication skills;
4. Suitable for business trips nationwide;
5. Good appearance, standard Mandarin, fluent oral English is better.
PCB Layout Engineer
1. Design the PCB layout of the electronic control unit of automotive products and the on-board camera;
2. Certain theoretical knowledge of SI, PI and EMC and experience in design and rectification to cooperate with empirical rectification;
3. Establishment, arrangement, maintenance and update of PCB packaging;
4. PCB outsourcing, board making and tracking, and PCB problem confirmation for SMT production in the sample stage.
1. College degree or above, major in electronic information, electrical, automation or related;
2. Able to independently complete 2-10 layer PCB design;
3, PCB design work with chips such as NXP, TI, Maxim, Allwinner preferred;
4, master DDR3 / DDR4, MIPI signal and other high-speed signal processing principles;
5. Experience in vehicle camera signal and embedded system transmission and connection mode is preferred;
6. Proficient in using Allegro to design high-speed circuit PCB;
7. Experience in automotive electronic products PCB layout is preferred;
8. Good teamwork ability and ability to work under pressure.
Hardware Assistant Engineer
1. According to customer requirements and circuit design specifications, assisted hardware engineers in hardware design, schematic design, PCB design, production line tracking assistance, etc.
2. Assisted hardware engineers to debug and test the PCB board of the hardware system;
3. Assisted hardware engineer to output hardware schematic diagram and supported software engineer to debug software;
4. Assisted hardware engineers in product hard test related work, including routine tests, electrical tests, electromagnetic compatibility tests, etc., and carried out problem tracing, analysis and rectification.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronic information;
2. Able to bear hardships and stand hard, willing to try a variety of challenges.
3, welcome fresh graduates to deliver!
ADAS Hardware Engineer
1. Responsible for schematic design and BOM selection of ADAS products and working with PCB layout personnel to formulate and check PCB rules;
2. Write related hardware materials (DFMEA, hardware scheme, schematic diagram, WCCA, etc.);
3. Responsible for product DV experiment (based on automotive electronics) and rectification;
4. Responsible for the analysis, improvement and optimization of product hardware problems;
5. Responsible for output of production documents (BOM, patch location map, etc.).
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronic information, electrical automation or related;
2. At least 2 years of experience in hardware development of embedded systems in the automotive electronics field;
3, understand embedded system architecture, familiar with TI, Allwinner, Ambarella processors preferred;
4, familiar with AD, Cadence and other software schematic drawing, Allegro high-speed PCB layout experience is preferred;
5. Certain theoretical knowledge of SI, PI, EMC, and relevant design experience;
6, familiar with MIPI, RGB, LVDS, BT656 and other commonly used video signal interface and circuit design;
7. Proficient in EDA software, SI9000, CAM350 and other auxiliary software;
8. Proficient in reading English technical documents;
9, can cooperate with business trips;
10. Have a strong sense of responsibility, good teamwork and communication skills, humility and practicality.
1. Maintained and expanded recruitment channels, improved and effectively managed the company's talent pool;
2. Screened resumes and made telephone appointments and interviews according to the needs of different departments;
3. Analyze the status of talent in the industry and meet the company's employment needs on time and with good quality;
4. Responsible for the recruitment of all positions in the company, and follow up the entire recruitment process and other recruitment-related matters;
5. Other human resources assistance, including but not limited to recruitment and retirement, social security fund payment, residence permit points/settlement, etc.;
6. Assisted the HR director to complete the relevant work of the department;
7. Other matters assigned by the leader.
1. College degree or above;
2, 3-4 years of working experience, 1-2 years of recruiting experience in the automotive electronics industry;
3. Proficient in interview skills, able to quickly and accurately understand needs and conduct interviews and selection independently;
4. Familiar with the management of various recruitment channels, able to effectively expand recruitment channels;
5. Proactive, strong communication and understanding skills, able to work under pressure, performance appraisal;
6. Experience in headhunting or outsourcing is preferred.
1. Project department goods management, including the storage of project common items, the registration and delivery of project development samples;
2. Document management of project department, storage of project development documents and signature documents of customers or suppliers;
3. Material number application, demand sample and test equipment purchase application, order release tracking and payment application in the project development stage;
4. Project test vehicle management, fuel card management, customer borrowed items management;
5. Project data submission, such as OTS, APQP data summary, material approval submission and system upload;
6. Arrange daily activities such as department information notification, collection and statistics, sending and receiving express delivery;
7. Other work arrangements of the project department.
1. University degree or above, more than 1 year of working experience;
2. Optimistic and cheerful, careful in work;
3. Strong sense of responsibility;
4. Certain document processing skills;
5. Working experience in the automotive industry is preferred.
1. Lead project planning and monitoring;
2. Implement project implementation;
3. Organize and coordinate the resources required for the project;
4. Communication and coordination with relevant parties;
5. Manage the project schedule, cost and quality.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science;
2. More than 5 years of software development project management experience;
3. Master the project implementation process and have a clear understanding of project objectives, implementation work and results at all stages;
4. Strong logical thinking ability, writing ability, project planning and reporting ability;
5. Awareness of project risk control, risk response ability and measures;
6. Good professional quality and sense of responsibility, team building awareness and action;
7. Familiar with IT system development architecture;
8. Certificate of PMP or other project management institutions is preferred;
9. Experience in the automobile industry is preferred.
1. According to the company's business and future development strategy, responsible for market research, competitive product analysis and product plan according to customer needs in AVM/APA/RPA/CMS/DMS/ADAS and other product industries;
2. Cooperate with the R&D department to plan, define and develop products, assist the R&D team to understand and master requirements, and make product development roadmap;
3. Put forward suggestions on product promotion and market pricing to ensure the competitiveness of products in the market;
4. Responsible for product life cycle management, regular analysis of product data and analysis reports;
5. Managing and promoting the development and introduction of new products and new functions and making relevant marketing plans;
6. Correctly understand the requirements of the automobile factory and the driving experience of the end customers, design and plan the product development and implementation program;
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electronics, communication, software, machinery or related;
2. More than 6 years of experience in automotive electronic product development, familiar with AVM/APA/RPA/CMS/DMS/ADAS and other related product development processes, electronic parts production process;
3. Responsible for the planning, definition, R&D, production, marketing and coordination of the entire life cycle of more than 2 related products;
4. Have unique insights and ideas about the development of intelligent driving products and related industries, have strong market perception skills, and can understand market dynamics;
5. Good communication skills;
6. Good communication skills and team spirit;
7. Careful and meticulous, strong sense of responsibility, strong executive ability, able to work under strong pressure.
Automated driving embedded software engineer
1. Responsible for system software architecture design of the embedded platform for automatic driving;
2. Responsible for the integration and verification of algorithm modules related to automatic driving (AI, perception, fusion, planning, decision-making, execution, control);
3. Responsible for debugging and debug of automatic driving embedded platform;
4. Responsible for code implementation, performance optimization, testing and maintenance of visual related algorithms on embedded processors (GPU, DSP, ARM and other platforms);
1, Bachelor degree or above, major in science and engineering, with certain mathematical modeling ability, 3 years or above relevant development experience;
2. Proficient in C / C++, familiar with process and thread development of the Linux system, various IPC communication and socket programming;
3. Application framework design experience, mass production project experience are preferred;
4. Experience in ADAS product development is preferred, and experience in autonomous driving is preferred.
Voyager Technology Inc.
7F-11,No.81,Shuli Rd,Hsinchu City,Taiwan